Carolyn Palaga, M.Sc., Aud(C), F-AAA, RAUD
Carolyn Palaga has been practicing Audiology since 1991 after receiving a Bachelor of Science in Speech Language Pathology followed by a Masters of Science in Audiology from Minot State University. Her professional career began in Kamloops as Department Head of Audiology with Interior Health Department in 1991 and expanded into private practice in 1995 with two clinics in Kamloops and an outreach clinic in Merritt.
Carolyn is committed to providing the highest standard of care and most innovative technology to her patients by attending educational seminars in both Canada and the United States each year. Carolyn is able to stay in the forefront of her specialty and provide optimal care to her patients.
In her spare time she enjoys time with husband Del and two boys Mason and Max.
Professional Certificates Memberships
- M.Sc - Masters Degree in Audiology - Graduated Magna Cum Laude with Honors
- Recipient of the Graduate School's citation for Excellence Award
- B.Sc - Bachelor of Science Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- R.Aud - Registered Audiologist Member of the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC (CSHHPBC)
- Fellow Member of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Member of the Canadian Academy of Audiology (CAA)
- Member of the Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC)
Claudia Wright, M.Cl.Sc., Aud(C), RAUD
Favourite part of my career: helping to build an audiology practise with Carolyn both in Kamloops and in Merritt that provides not only the best clinical environment but also leading edge technology to treat the needs of patients with hearing loss.